Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axleth-70mage.

Go down 
+3
Featherias
Doktorr
Axleth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axleth

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:56 pm

Subject

Axleth-70-mage

About You----------------
NAME
Liam

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Gaming, friends, Having fun!

Your Character----------------
CHARACTER NAME
Axleth.

CHARACTER CLASS
Mage.

TALENT SPEC
Frost. (I know you're doubting frost and saying to other mages who apply to go fire, however i've raided before what ill tell you about in 'guild and raid history'
And i've often outdps'd other specced mages.)

RAID ROLE
DPS, CC, perhaps tanking the Maular's mage if required.

WOW ARMOURY
Armory seems to be down, (as usual -.-) perhaps i can link it another time. Or just tell you about it. I'm full s3 with 17% crit 865 spell damage (unbuffed), seems to work better than my pve set, having higher spell damage etc.

PROFESSIONS
375 Tailoring. 367 Engineering (Shadowweave/Goblin)

ATTUNEMENTS
All heroics, Karazhan BWl (Very Happy)

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE
Karazhan, BWL, Gruul, (went rambo ran solo into Magtheridons lair got owned, does that count? xD)

GUILD HISTORY
Sound Of Siam (Raided Gruul with them, Karazhan cleared many times. :3) no more raiding guilds...oh, went Kara with Rosegrove. No other raiding guilds.

PREVIOUS GUILD
Sound of Siam Xfered realms, i prefered Sporeggar than where they went.

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
Not sure about the exact details, but i never lag on WoW.

RAID TIMES
For the next week, anytime i'm online (alot) normally about 4 o'clocl-10 o' clock English time.

WHY MILL?
Well, i just fancy raiding. Wont lie, there is some pieces of loot i'd really like, however i'm willing to work my socks off for this guild.
I Know some people from MIll, Eg. Authors, cool guy :b
Back to top Go down
Doktorr

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Well, you get spelldmg and crit with S3.... but the thing in PvE gear is spellhit.
It is the most important PvE stat, say whatever you want, but thats the truth. You'll get more +dps with spellhit than with damage.
I wont talk about spec, there are some "good" or "decent" frost spec, but well, the truth here is, that fire is the raidingspec nowdays, It was frost pre-bc, but not anymore. But it isn't my thing to decide.

But well, what have I said again - quite muchly nothing. I'll leave it up to the leaders, but s3 with frostspec sounds kinda weird for raiding (dont get offended, I'm just saying my opinions/giving maybe some advice)
Back to top Go down
Axleth

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Yeayea Dok, my specc is PvP 17/0/44 but i'd ofc change that to something more suitable, i do remember having a specific raiding specc for frost, ill look it up somewhere.
Ew, hit rating is only 14 atm checking ingame, in S3. Can prolly get that up in no time grinding heroics.
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:13 pm

Well then Axleth make sure you get your spell hit rating before armory is up, 'cause then we will be able to answer you.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Doktorr

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Actually, now that I remember - if you've got something against fire, why not spec arcane, atleast for the start? not so good dps, but lower spellhitcap and things, while farming to get +spellhitgear and for your frostbuild/early raiding?
Back to top Go down
Keryia

Keryia

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:00 am

yeh yeh I know Axleth is a good player and upgrading spell hit should not be such a big problem , Vouching and hope to have yah with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Axleth

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:52 am

I've got an idea. Surprised I Could ticket for my shadowweave set back, (deleted for some random reason)

Edit: Even better idea than before.
Back to top Go down
Axleth

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:27 am

GM Said he cant restore, ill stick to my old plan.
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:32 am

Well, I see you are willing to make some effort, so I'll give you my vote.
The rest is up to Mosho (dps officer).

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:58 am

Because I am bored :>

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Axleth
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:08 am

jeesh as far as i see u love pvp a lot:P
but grinding a few heroics (like mgt-it is awesome l00t) adn a few badge items will be nice..i agree that fire spec is pve spec but hey i think u can talk about this with xadoran aka noutroum Smile anyways as feather said it is up to mosho now but u certainly have the willing to try so i think u ll be good:)
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:46 am

I'm really not sure what to do here.The gear if full PvP.
okay,listen up,i'll have a chat with the other officers and the guild master,so let's see what they have in mind.
I'll keep the toppic open for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axleth-70mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axleth-70mage.   Axleth-70mage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axleth-70mage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild :: Recruitment-
Jump to: