Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clamagus applying

Go down 
+4
Inukai
Filip_sk
Featherias
Clamagus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Clamagus

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:02 pm

My name is Claus, I'm 22 years old.

I'm come from Malaysia, but currently studying in Finland.

I spend most of my time on computer, gaming, studying and playing music.

Your Character----------------
CHARACTER NAME: Clamagus

CHARACTER CLASS: Warlock

TALENT SPEC: 0/21/40

RAID ROLE: heavy dps.

WOW ARMOURY
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Clamagus
I've been pvping lately, would like to make a come back to raiding. and I dont have pve gear for that. That being said, my vengeful gear would make it up for it. I'll work on my pve gear when i starts raiding.

PROFESSIONS: Tailoring/ herbalism

ATTUNEMENTS: Karazhan

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE: I've been to Karazhan(all), SSC(lurker and hydross,leotheras), Zul'Aman, The eye(Void reaver, A'lar, Solarian) & Maggy. These are the raid I've participated and downed the bosses.

GUILD HISTORY
I used to raid with TITANS, about 4-5 months back.

PREVIOUS GUILD
At that time I was excited to pvp and would like to focus on that aspect, and i dont have time to even out raiding and pvp. But now I'm bored of pvp and would like to make a comeback for pve.

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
Yes.

RAID TIMES
I play everyday.

WHY MILL?
I'd like to find a pve guild that i can enjoy raiding with, and hopefully still being able to pick up where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Hehe, nice 5v5 team Very Happy
Well all I can say that he is a good pvper, never seen him in pve.
That's all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm

yes,very nice pvp gear,but where is your pve gear,this is a pve guild you know,and,spell hit rating is 27...
so,queston,got any pve gear?are you intending on getting any?do you wanna do some serious pve?
Back to top Go down
Inukai

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:19 am

Clamagus wrote:

WOW ARMOURY
I've been pvping lately, would like to make a come back to raiding. and I dont have pve gear for that. That being said, my vengeful gear would make it up for it. I'll work on my pve gear when i starts raiding.

Well he seems like a dedicated player who wants to get back into raiding which is fair dos.

I think he will perform well with us.
Back to top Go down
Clamagus

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Filip_sk wrote:
yes,very nice pvp gear,but where is your pve gear,this is a pve guild you know,and,spell hit rating is 27...
so,queston,got any pve gear?are you intending on getting any?do you wanna do some serious pve?

I do have some pve gear, i primarily used shadoweave set from tailoring, then some drops from heroic instance. But that was like almost 1/2 years ago and now My pvp gear has surpassed my pve gear. After all, I've not been in touch with pve content for 4-5 months.

I do believe I can work on the gear once I do more heroic and karazhan. and with the help of elixir, I wouldnt perform badly.
Back to top Go down
waleed

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:35 pm

you got my vote:)
Back to top Go down
Xadoran
Officer
Officer

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm

well u have a big problem called lack of spellhitraiting it is tooo low and pvp gear aint much of a good raiding gear so unless u fix ur sppell hitraiting i dont think u gonna be that good in raiding cuz in gruul u need like 120 spell hit and to raid SSC and tk which is our next point u need to ba caped as in 202 spell hit so work on it cuz S3 pvp=fail in pve
Back to top Go down
Siyax

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:57 am

Can i vouch!!?
I remember this guy since i was lvl40 or sth with my paladin..His friend Zorlo used to boost me and my gang in BRD..awesome times good guy.
Back to top Go down
Clamagus

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:45 am

Siyax wrote:
Can i vouch!!?
I remember this guy since i was lvl40 or sth with my paladin..His friend Zorlo used to boost me and my gang in BRD..awesome times good guy.
tor

That was like ...a year go? I can't remember anything back then. so to say, I'm impressed Smile
Back to top Go down
Clamagus

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:08 am

Xadoran wrote:
well u have a big problem called lack of spellhitraiting it is tooo low and pvp gear aint much of a good raiding gear so unless u fix ur sppell hitraiting i dont think u gonna be that good in raiding cuz in gruul u need like 120 spell hit and to raid SSC and tk which is our next point u need to ba caped as in 202 spell hit so work on it cuz S3 pvp=fail in pve

These pve gear unfortunately do not come overnight. I've raided been to Gruul SSC TL and Maggy with my slightly left behind pve gear. My hit rating was best said 50 in those gear and of course 5 points in surpression. I did fine back then, not on top of damage meter and neither on bottom among dpser. So from my personal experience, that's not too big of problem. As you are aware, gearing is a process. At the moment I would like to do pve with a guild rather than being a freelancer. I can still catch up by going to karazhan and gruuls to collect the tier 4 set.

That's my arguement. Of course, things are not the same in different guild and I totally respect that.
Back to top Go down
Trec

Trec

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:12 am

Hehe gearing is a process I agree on that , but beware of tanks they need stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clamagus applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clamagus applying   Clamagus applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clamagus applying
Page 1 of 1