Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vendorallen - Warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendorallen

Vendorallen - Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Vendorallen - Warlock application   Vendorallen - Warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 am

About You----------------
NAME
Your real name: Riku

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Tell us about yourself: One may call me a nerd as I have no real hobbies apart from WoW, unless heavy drinking is considered a hobby :p

Your Character----------------
CHARACTER NAME
The name of the character you're applying with: Vendorallen

CHARACTER CLASS
The class of the character you're applying with: Warlock

TALENT SPEC
The talent spec you will be using for raiding: 0/21/40

RAID ROLE
Your preferred role in a raid, would you be willing to respec for the guild? Damage dealing is my area of expertise, which is why I chose this class and spec. I'm very fond of destro spec and I know how to play the class to its full extent. Respeccing to affliction might be an issue since my gear is pure destro.

WOW ARMOURY
Please provide a link to your armoury profile, please ensure you are in PvE gear: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Vendorallen

PROFESSIONS
Please provide your primary and secondary skills & levels: As you can see I have no professions. This is because my account was hacked a long time ago. After getting my account back I took a break from WoW. Now I'm back in business and planning on leveling up tailoring and enchanting once again, unless a kind GM reimburses me.

ATTUNEMENTS
Please provide us with which dungeons you're attuned for: Since Blizzard removed most of the attunements, it is pretty safe to say that I'm "attuned" to every dungeon, including heroics (god knows how many times I've cleared each heroic)

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE
Supply all the previous raiding instances you have been to (include pre-TBC if applicable): Pre- TBC; MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20. TBC: Kara cleared several times (I hate the place from the bottom of my heart -,-), Gruul and Maggy downed numerous times. That's about it really.

GUILD HISTORY
Please list the guilds you have been in previously: Requiem and Second Life (both disbanded)

PREVIOUS GUILD
Why did you leave your previous guild? See above.

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
What's your internet speed? is it reliable?. 24mb. And yes, it's reliable.

RAID TIMES
What times are you available to raid? how often? 3-4 days a week, from 18:00 - 02:00 server time.

WHY MILL?
Why do you want to join us? As stated above, I've had a break from this game. There aren't many raiding guilds around recruiting warlocks, so I thought I'd try my luck. Moreover, the guild's policies and ambitions meet mine.

Looking forward to hear from you, no matter what the answer is.
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

Vendorallen - Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendorallen - Warlock application   Vendorallen - Warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 am

Hello mate.I like your gear and spec.As the dps officer i can say that you are accepted.But one thing here,i want you to asure us that you are willing of respecting the guild rules/officers/members.Also working slowly on some profs would help a lot.
Welcome to MIll.
Have fun.

~Regards
Back to top Go down

Vendorallen - Warlock application
Page 1 of 1