Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow or Holy Priest ?

Go down 
+3
Inukai
Straeve
Khatry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khatry

Shadow or Holy Priest ? Empty
PostSubject: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:55 am

Ok so I'm getting near to 70 and I'm wondering whether to go Holy or stay Shadow?
So far alot of people say go Holy because we need healers, but I'd like to get as many opinions on here as I can ^^

I tried making a poll but I can't find the option to make one Question
Back to top Go down
Straeve
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:15 am

i think i disabled polling options in most forums.

Ah well, yes it is true that we need healers, more active than just any healer - we do have quite a few but they just arent online when we need them >_>.

Shadow is perhaps the most gear dependant casting class, they need alot of shadow spell damage to be viable - if this is the sort of thing you are interested in - your best off asking Rottkappchen.

Either one you take, you will probably have to invest alot into making the craftable set from tailoring (mooncloth or shadow weave).

I would say go holy, you will get into raids alot easier than shadow - but then again we only have 1 really active shadow priest.

Quite frankly its up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-mill.forumakers.com
Inukai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:30 am

Play which ever spec you feel you will enjoy the most.

Try holy for a while and see if healing is for you, if not stick with shadowing:D

Last edited by Inukai on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the wording!!!)
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:03 pm

yeah well u know if u need help Very Happy(i told u in game)
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:07 pm

go shadow! it's more exciting
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:08 pm

ahahha said the holadin:P
Back to top Go down
Trec

Trec

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:09 pm

If you are shadow you can Keybind
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 pm

i'm collecting mana batteries xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Trailranger

Trailranger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:37 pm

well from my experience its all really how you feel comfortable playing the game.

Backing up what straeve said, shadow priest is extremely gear dependent and can take alot of farming just to make yourself vaiable. However having seen you in shadowform already i will presume you have a basic understanding of how that aspect of the class works.. well a huge problem is that in end game pve it really doesn;t change. Its extremely repeative and can becoming boring. the same spell rotation etc....

Healing while again takes alot of gearing up, has alot more responsiblity with it and in my honest opinion takes alot more skill to be efficent at. It is also ive found alot more tense and often alot more fun. should you go healing there are numberous approaches and builds that are vaiable whether you prefer big healing numbers or like me a large mana pool and regen.

Do make your decision wisely as changing your mind will take awhile to change..... (first raid in kara with a lv61 healing robe Razz) so its really about what you are comfortable with. If you ever want to talk about builds etc whisper me or straeve as we both have decent healing experience now. Both pve and .......dare i say .... the evil three letters which are forbidden .... P V P.

Hope to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Khatry

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 am

Soo for the moment I've decided to stay shadow, who knows I might change my mind again. But I've started getting a few epics now from kara and I'm enjoying shadow atm ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow or Holy Priest ?   Shadow or Holy Priest ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow or Holy Priest ?
Page 1 of 1