Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veno-shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veno

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Subject

Veno- enchantment shammy

About You----------------
NAME
Enrikas

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Cars, basketball and off course wow

Your Character----------------
CHARACTER NAME
Veno
CHARACTER CLASS
Shaman
TALENT SPEC
8/53/0
RAID ROLE
I could respec to elemental I suppose but really would be willing to stay enchantment ( due to my other chac lvl 70 holly/disc priest I really won’t be willing to change to resto (having enough healing with that chac))
WOW ARMOURY
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Veno sadly it’s nearly all pvp gear, couse to get more PVE gear I would need loads off badges or do raid instance’s.
PROFESSIONS
Enchanter/tailor soon be full
ATTUNEMENTS
If we would talk about keys ( I have all key 4 all dungeons including Kara key and all key’s needed to unlock Heroic mode’s ). If needed I could do attunement quest’s for lvl 60 raid instance’s.

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE
With my other characters from my old account I passed every single instance including BT, Hyjal and my most favourite instance Naxxaramas ( best instance ever in my opinion, sadly these days no one goes there). With this chac I’ve passed all non raid instances and all outland instances in Heroic mode as well.
GUILD HISTORY
Well there is nothing to mention probably…… tried to make my own guild with some friends, but sadly it didn’t worked out.
PREVIOUS GUILD
N/A

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
not having any problems with my connection
RAID TIMES
Atm…. I’m on sick holydays, so I’m free all the time, during work time all weekends and evenings.
WHY MILL?
Heard from various players that this is place to be if you wanna do something more serious.
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Hello mate.
Thank you for applying, you current gear ain't really much as you know, eaven tho your gear sucks for now for PvE,I'd like to give you a shot since we only have one enh shammy in the guild...
So if my dps officer coulegue agrees,we could give you a 2 WEEK trial, then if your gear is improoved we might just keep you.
But only if Rottka agrees with this.
Also try to do heroics every day,at least the daily heroic.

p.s. why are you a tailor?

~Regards
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:03 pm

yeah i am ok with the two week trial but i'd like to see some improvement:)
so yeah accepted:) /w an officer for invite m8
Back to top Go down
Veno

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:08 pm

well....i'm tailor couse i need shards 4 enchanting Smile
And thanks 4 accepting me
Back to top Go down
Veno

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:11 pm

And 1 more thing as for my gear....guy i'm just 1.5 week like i dinged...... don't expect in such shoort time be well geared Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trec

Trec

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 pm

spec PvE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veno-shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veno-shaman   Veno-shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veno-shaman
Page 1 of 1