Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samy- Resto Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soosita

Samy- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Samy- Resto Shaman   Samy- Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 pm

NAME
Yoni Pinto

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
i like to play WOW!!
lol i like to play the guitar, smoke, and ofc going with friends
I really really dont like the army, but im serving it anyways, because in israel we have to server the army for 3 years

CHARACTER NAME
Samy

CHARACTER CLASS
Shaman

TALENT SPEC
Restoration, since lvl 49 so i know the job well

RAID ROLE
healer, if needed i can respec to elemental or enhencment, i got 3 armor sets.

WOW ARMOURY
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Samy
it might show you the army i used on lvl 69 (cuz i dinged jsut yesteday, but i have some epix (1350 healing bonus)

PROFESSIONS
Enchanting Skinning, other char has Blacksmithign mining if needed for anything

ATTUNEMENTS
Gnome regan, SM and.. nothing acually, i dinged just yesterday, but can do it all in no time if needed

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE
i have been in all of the instanced (exapt AQ) and kill all of the bosses and edmeral dragons before tbc, but after tbc i did just Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, TK (Al'Ar and Void Reaver) and SSC (Lurker and Hydross).

GUILD HISTORY
wow, i really cant remember all of then, im playing wow for over 4 years, but i have always been in the very PvE guilds (before tbc), Aftermath in Scareshield legion (hordes), Redrum Inc in Ravenholdt and The Ventior Co. (Alliance) and i was leader and officer in some other guilds.

PREVIOUS GUILD
i dont like the people in Stoicim and they arnt really active, now when im lvl 70 i can look for some good guild

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
1.5m and i bearly have any lags

RAID TIMES
i can raid at weekends most of the time and most of the hours, and at the rest of the week.. its up to the army, but i can start raiding at 5:00-6:00 pm WoW time

WHY MILL?
i would like to join you because i have some friens from Mill and you are a good guild and active guild, im sure i can help you as must as you help me, and last and most important reason is because most (if not all of them) of the people i met from Mill are very friendly and nice people and its very important for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waleed

Samy- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samy- Resto Shaman   Samy- Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 pm

you have my vote
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

Samy- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samy- Resto Shaman   Samy- Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:56 am

Armory still shows that you are 69, but you say that you have 1300+ bonus healing so ye you r in.
/w me or some of the officers (Straeve,Mosho,Decubitus,Hardhammer,Squiggly,Rottkappchen,Inukai,Josipbroztito...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

Samy- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samy- Resto Shaman   Samy- Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 am

Josipbroztito=featherias Razz welcome aboard m8
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

Samy- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samy- Resto Shaman   Samy- Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:53 am

LOL, I'm not Tito.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

Samy- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samy- Resto Shaman   Samy- Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samy- Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1