Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soosita-Prot Warrior

Go down 
+3
Xamika
xorian
Soosita
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soosita

Soosita-Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Character Name: Soosita
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 70

Raid Role: Tank, dmg dealer if needed, and healer (have epix bandages skill Exclamation )

What spec do you have?
I'm Prot warrior

Are you willing to change main spec/role to suit the guilds needs?
I have dmg gear and no problem to respec when needed

Character history: Please list what characters/servers/classes you have played before.
Wow, i cant remember all of them.. im playing wow for over 4 years and i have had 5 accounts, before TBC i have played all classes and all races, lvl 60 ofc (most of them been in raids, always with best guilds in servers, Redrum Inc on TVC/Ravenholdt, Aftermath on Scareshield Legion and others). after TBC i have had just Dreani Mage 70, Gazriel (built 961 and was 1 of the first 70s on this server). I deleted it almost right after i dinged and started playing hordes: Resto Shaman, Samy, and Prot Warrior, Soosita.

Guild history: Please list guilds you have been/are in and the reasons you left them.
Escuse me if i dont say it in the right order and i forget some of then.. but i cant remember it all
i played in: Aftermath (Hordes, Scareshield Legion), left them because i left the server.
Redrum Inc (Alliance, The Ventior Co.) left them because i left the server with leader and officers to Ravenholdt and started a new Redrum Inv there.
Rovers Inc (Alliance Ravenholdt), i was the leader of this guild and i left it when we rebuilt Redrum Inc.
Horadrim (Hordes, Sporragar), i left the guild first time because i had to join the army and i had no time to play wow while have the trainings there, so i freezed my account, when i came back i felt like everyonne changed there.. and i didnt like it so i left if again.
Rosegrove (Hordes, Sporragar), i didnt leave Rosegrove yet but they are going to disband so im looking for a new guild :wink: .

What is your previous raiding experience in the Burning Crusade?:
Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, come of the bosses in TK (Al'ar and Fel Reaver) and some of the bosses in SSC (Hydross and Lurker).

What is your previous raiding experience before the Burning Crusade?:
i did all raids and all outdoor bosses (all day long each day, for 2 years or so), all exapt AQ.

Real life age: 19.5
Real life info (optional):
My IRL name it Jehonathan Pinto, people call me Yoni, or pinto (pin2 ingame, its just funnier).
im from Israel, which means i must service the army from 18 to 21 years old (i started bit late, just 7 mounthed ago, so i have almost 2.5 years left). im not active as i was before i joined the army because the army takes most of the time i have.. but at evenings and weekends i can play (from time to time i stay at the army at the nights as well.. so i wont be able to play).

What type of player are you mostly? - PvP'er/PvE'er/RP'er:
im mostly PvEer, before the burning crusade i did alot of PvP as well.. but... now after Blizzard ruined the PVP System and the Gattle grounds i stoped it now just enjoing some duels and random World PvP, witch cant be ruined (i hope Embarassed )

What is your stance towards role play?:
from time to time i do a smaily at the /say chat by accident but im tring to not do it, and im RPing with friends and random people from time to time when im at the mood.

Why did you pick Mill?:
i have some friends in there and i think i can server you well while doing alot of fun with you Laughing

How often can you attend our raids?:
i dont know.. with the army it always changes, but as much as posible

How stable is your connection:
last time i had a last was before i improved my connection

Anything else you would like to add:
I really want to join to Mill and ill thank you alot if you will give me a chance even i have a problem with the army, i cant really join all the raids like i would like to.

Describe your gear stats based on your raid role:
I have 16074 hp unbuffed (17165 with shout), 17214 armor, 25,87% dodge, 17.45% parry and 23.07% block (for 286 dmg).

Character Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Soosita
Back to top Go down
xorian

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:46 am

I´m vouching for this guy. He have good gear and he did well in Maggy yesterday!

How ever, I´m not sure about our tank status. You need to talk to Straeve about that.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Xamika

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:02 am

I´m vouching for soosita.
He did well in Maggy and he got good gear.

Good Luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:07 am

Well, I think there is a spot for few more tanks since yesterday we had to pug some, but Straeve should decide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:25 am

hey m8 u definitely got my vote:)
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:51 am

rottkappchen wrote:
hey m8 u definitely got my vote:)
Back to top Go down
Straeve
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 am

accepted for 1 week trial.

/w any officer ingame for an invite.

Warrior positions now completely full.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-mill.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soosita-Prot Warrior   Soosita-Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soosita-Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1