Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of your nick?

Go down 
+11
Khatry
Smola
hardhammer
waleed
rottkappchen
roginy
Filip_sk
Pupil
Featherias
Straeve
Doktorr
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doktorr

The story of your nick? Empty
PostSubject: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm

Inspired by how many people ask me about my nickname, what is the story behind yours?

Okay, my nick sucks, I've been thought to be a healer etc. because it, but because I have no imagination, I've kept using it, and here's a story for you all..

Maybe a year back.. I wore somedays these freaky round glasses, they were kinda cool. And few of my friends had told me that I look like "crazy nazi doctor from mangaX or seriesZ or something like that" I thought from that - "hey, if I look like that in real life, maybe I should use it as a nickname, the one I use now sucks so its only improvement" and so I started using nick Dok...
But for some places it wasn't long enough so I made it Doktorr and been using it in that form now, if I had some imagination, I would've chosen maybe some other nick for my character, but what one can do.

Other nicks I use/used... Jel or Jellis, I thought of using either one of those in WoW but, they sound so retarded and come from my real name, and I hear those two waaay too often, because people in real life almost always call my "Jellis".. heck.. even my dad sometimes calls me by that name.

So, whats the story behind yours? Tell us!
Back to top Go down
Straeve
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:07 pm

my nick? well i made it up myself, no inspiration or references from anywhere i just put it together and thought that it sounded cool.

so my story actually kinda sucks.

Someone once told me it means pussy in a different language i think, which kinda sucks if its true.

Oh well
Back to top Go down
https://wow-mill.forumakers.com
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Hah!
Well my rl name is Petar, and my nickname is Pero.
Now translate "Pero" from croatian to english here, add "ias" and you'll get the name of the GOD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Pupil

Pupil

PostSubject: Simple   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:00 pm

In real life i am a teacher... so i chose a name which i use everyday... first name that to mind.
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:51 pm

pure skill!
Now lets talk about my nick xD
I think i found it in some book,i'm not sure if it was Mosho exactly but i liked Mosho so i started using it on a private realm i was playing on.
It kinda stuck from there.
Back to top Go down
roginy

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:46 am

hmmm...hisroty of my nick is short and boring Sleep
my surname is Roginskaya Idea , and i thought that roginy sounds good Laughing
lol that`s all
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:22 am

well my pretty big name means little red riding hood in german..although many of u noticed i am from greece i started german this year and i simply liked it..
and when i was a young lady i had a jacket with a red hood and it kinda stuck on me since then..even my brothers' friends call me this way:P
i just chose to write it in german:)
and for the record my name is pronounced rot-kep-hen(i put - between coz if i don't p+h sounds like f which is wrong Smile )
Back to top Go down
waleed

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:12 am

my nick?!!!

actuly its not a nickname .. ITS MY REAL LIFE NAME XD

my nickname ppl used to tell me is WEED
Back to top Go down
hardhammer

hardhammer

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:54 am

Why Hard? because i am a tank why hammer? because i am hard...

Ps: Dont forget to milk yourself evrydays young taurens
Back to top Go down
Smola

Smola

PostSubject: Smola   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 am

Well... my last name is Smolčić so my friends started to call me Smola and I like it... THE END Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Khatry

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:27 am

Well I made Khatry up. Exciting I know ^^
Back to top Go down
Trailranger

Trailranger

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 pm

along time ago the world was treatened by a strange almost paranormal power called rita which lived on the moon undeteced. She has since on a weekly basis around 9am on a saturday been sending monsters to earth in an attempt to destory mankind. Being one of five friends i was bestowed with the power to meet this threat, and with the guidance of Zordan and Alpha i was allowed to become the secret 6th ranger ...... thus the name trailranger was born, not wanting to make my name to public i shorted it to trail....... that and i just made it up.

Never underestimate the cunning and brutality of the domestic badger.
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm

O.o uh huh...mind telling us how u REALLY came up with trail?Razz
Back to top Go down
Siyax

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Trailranger wrote:
along time ago the world was treatened by a strange almost paranormal power called rita which lived on the moon undeteced. She has since on a weekly basis around 9am on a saturday been sending monsters to earth in an attempt to destory mankind. Being one of five friends i was bestowed with the power to meet this threat, and with the guidance of Zordan and Alpha i was allowed to become the secret 6th ranger ...... thus the name trailranger was born, not wanting to make my name to public i shorted it to trail....... that and i just made it up.

Hahahahahahahaha i am rofling
Back to top Go down
Siyax

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Trailranger wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha i am rofling
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:38 pm

double post!! ban!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 pm

shush u snitch
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:37 pm

banzooorrrrrr Razz
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:23 am

bleh i am not banning him you two get lost!
Back to top Go down
Straeve
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:11 am

stop going off topic or ill ban you all XD
Back to top Go down
https://wow-mill.forumakers.com
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Baetus Vir qui sufferit tentationem

that's where baetus comes from (in latin actually Beatus but that didn't sound so good).

Definition of it is just: Blessed is he who endures temptation

Something that's really important in my life Smile
Back to top Go down
Trailranger

Trailranger

PostSubject: Trailranger   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:49 pm

well it seems some of you have yet to believe me so i will provide further evidence... I wear a wristband thats the size of a house, yet nobody seems to notice, and my dinozord was loaned out to steven speilberg for the making of jurassic park.... that awesome T-Rex that all thought was amazing .... BINGO. naturally they removed to armour.

are there any other disbelievers ?
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am

trail <3 i thought ur name was daymo!!! not chuck:)
Back to top Go down
Xadoran
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Hmmm :D   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:56 am

well mine is .... 1st Noutroum should be Nortrom *Hero in DotA game Silencer*
but i miss typed it ... and didn't notice till someone asked me around 60s where did u get that name from i told him from Dota he told me what hero and i was WTF ..... that's not the Right Name !
but turned out Noutroum is better
and 2nd Xadoran i wanna know where the hell did that name come from ! still dun know created a paly named him that .. if you know his story Tell m1
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:58 am

and u are actually asking us?

well advice of the day-don't choose ur nicks wasted:)
some day somebody might ask u how u got that name:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of your nick?   The story of your nick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of your nick?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: