Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emazar

Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Empty
PostSubject: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 am

NAME
Adel Helmi

A mix Razz...er...Dad's Saudi, Mom's Egyptian, lived in Canada >_<

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Love writing, draw sometimes but I'm probably better at writing Razz, um mostly poems, some short stories. Play all sports including; basketball, soccer, swimming, some karate, some jogging,... I play video games alot (obviously >_<) and um my fav game till now would be the Metal Gear franchise <3333
Like all kinds of sciences,... can i stop now Razz

Your Character----------------
Emazar

CHARACTER CLASS
Mage

TALENT SPEC
Frost/Arca right now since my gear is mostly + frost damage

RAID ROLE
DPS i think Razz, and hell yeah I'd respec, anything for the guild, might be stupid to do so with my frost gear but if I can manage to replace it sure, u want me to be Fire/Arca I guess Razz

WOW ARMOURY
ummm I think armoury is a bit fucked lol when i search for myself i get: Error blablabla >_< srry

PROFESSIONS
Enchanting: 367
Shadoweave Tailoring: 375
Cooking: 375
First Aid: 375
Fishing: 349 (just count it 350 Razz)
Riding: 300

ATTUNEMENTS
Um this may not be accurate but what i know is:
All heroic keys
Shattered Halls key
Onyxia Attuned <3
Scholomance key
Scarlet key
Shadow Labyrinth key
mid-chain for Kara key (i think the last 2 frags)

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE
ummm also might not b accurate Razz
All instances i guess on normal
Heroics all EXCEPT: Shattered Halls, Shadow Labyrinth, MGT (most heroics were actually run with MIll members <3)
Ran Onyxia Twice (both times uberly downed the bitch >_<)
Cleared Kara (with you guys actually Razz) including bosses: Prince, Nightbane, Curator,...
Cleared Gruul (again lol with you guys >_<)

GUILD HISTORY
One guild my whole life Razz (which is a year in the game >_<) was first called The Free Horde, lead by a warlock called Zhoor. He soon went mad and quit wow and gave leadership to someone else, and he ended giving up as well giving to another, guild mostly collapsed then losing many well geared players, Zhoor later came back and took back leadership, resulting in him kicking every last member from The Free Horde, deleting all his chars and leaving the guild to rot. The few survivors of Zhoor's madness then recreated the guild with the name: The Price of Freedom (the name was perfect yh i know Razz), i was elected leader (for some stupid reason >_<) and been trying to run the guild since, hasn't been working out at all i tell you Razz, and now here I am

PREVIOUS GUILD
Mentioned above i guess >_<

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
My internet seed is not bad, and my computer itself is great around 60 fps <3 er internet tends to DC sometimes but I assure you nothing big and nothing I'm not trying to fix, jsut cut me some slack cuz the getting internet in Saudi Arabia is rlly rlly rlly difficult, i currently have (suppossedly) one of the best in the kingdom >_<

RAID TIMES
Anytime just say the word beforehand, very flexible with my times, might be away for a few weeks in summer but who isnt ^_^, and thursday and friday might b a bit busy as they are family days but i could squeeze u guys in easily ^_^

WHY MILL?
HARDHAMMER <3, SQUIGGLY <3, WALEED <3, ZORJIN <3 Razz
no really, I have been stuck in this fucked up "free" black hole for too long, and i want to get things done, i wanna kill every raid boss in the game Razz and u=you guys seem the perfect way to it, also, I LOVE you guys Razz u have one of the best and funnest members in the world and i know i could make a difference in MIll ^_^ I'll spice up the mood abit Razz
um i think thats it
i know u guys are closed down on mages so it's rlly up to you
^_^ i am a bit too late arent i lol srry but i had to find out wat to do with guild...
anyways hope u take me
Back to top Go down
Khatry

PostSubject: Re: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:50 am

No way he is so annoying!
Back to top Go down
Khatry

PostSubject: Re: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:53 am

I didnt say that, it was Kendol!! Evil or Very Mad and here is a link to your armory ^^
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:05 am

well i thought a lot about u...u seem to know what u r doing..u don't have the pvp items like everyone which is a good thing:P
u got the frozen and the spellstrike set-ur gear is good enough for kara and gruul...
i am gonna accept u but take notice of the following:
i can see the effort-so try making some mgt heroic runs to get the main hand weapon it is very nice while urs is a bit low for ur gear.. and then get the badge off hand since the mgt weap is one hand:P
also there u can take the scarlet shindorei robes in case u r gonna respec fire:P Razz
hmm that's pretty much all...and u need to increase the crit a bit too:)

accepted-/w an officer for an invite!

welcome aboard m8:)
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:11 am

this nab is starting to learn Razz
cuz shes learnin from the best Razz xD

Welcome.
~Regards
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:15 am

oh get lost:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage   Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emazar - 70 - Frost/Arca Mage
Page 1 of 1