Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild

Go down 
+6
Filip_sk
Doktorr
Trec
Featherias
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Baetus the Mage

Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Empty
PostSubject: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:19 am

hi there

I was in party for heroic Slave pens with mill members and now I want to join the guild really bad.

I'm a frost mage and my talent build is 10/0/51

Why do I want to join this guild??

I had a lot of fun with that party and I think you are all really nice people.

I love pve, and my gear is getting as good as ready to do heroics!
Hey I got my first epic thanks to mill guild Smile

The people I was in Party with where:

Zox
Oxynation
Pupil
Squiggly

And now the form you requested

About You----------------
NAME
Lieven

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
wow, going out, hiphop, skating.

Your Character----------------
CHARACTER NAME
Baetus

CHARACTER CLASS
Mage

TALENT SPEC
Frost 10/0/51

RAID ROLE
yes

WOW ARMOURY
Armory is down atm... i'll come edit when armory is back up and running

PROFESSIONS
Tailoring and enchanting: both verry low. Going for good gear first then spending money in my professions

ATTUNEMENTS
All heroics I think.

Guild & Raid History----------------
RAID EXPERIENCE
None to be hounest Sad

GUILD HISTORY
The Shade

PREVIOUS GUILD
The guild was dying slowly, and I had the feeling I went to fast for them. Because I go instancing all the time...

Other----------------
INTERNET CONNECTION
T1 or something never falls away verry fast.

RAID TIMES
In weekdays Every evening starting around 21pm till :p whatever time we are done XD
In weekends all the time. (and if planned from before I'll sure be there)

WHY MILL?
Well I was doing Heroic Slave Pens with a party that included 4mill members.
And I realised that I didn't have so mutch fun in my current guild. (They give up fast and stuff and almost every time they leave or don't have time...)
The party included:
Zox
Oxynation
Pupil
Squiggly
So you can ask them about me.

So I'm looking forward to hear from you.
And I hope there's a spot for me in the guild Smile

Sincerely yours

Baetus

My heart as cold as my frost spells, blasting all in to frozen cars. To damn them in eternal damnation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:08 am

He is a criminal don't accept XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: :D   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:14 am

Age friend Smile I didn't know you where in that guild to Smile

Haha now I even want to join more Very Happy Vote for me Age :p
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:56 am

Well, we can answer you after the armory is up.
And one more thing, are you willing to respec to fire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Trec

Trec

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:00 am

And do you know how to set up ventrilo?
Back to top Go down
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: applying   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah I can use ventrillo verry wel...

I can respec to fire but I will need to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Doktorr

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Oh I feel my position is in danger Crying or Very sad but well, even I sometimes hope for another mage, when armory get up and running again, I think he could be good, if the people he was in party tell the same message Smile and + from knowing how to use ventrilo, it just sucks when people arent in vent.

(sorry, Im on a posting-spree, no wow on this computer)
Back to top Go down
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: mage   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Thank you, I hope the people I was in party with come to react here soon!

Or maybe you guys can ask them when they are online their names are in the first post I made Smile
Back to top Go down
Featherias

Featherias

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Well you can also tell us your stats, like hp, mana, spell hit, spell dmg...so we dont have to wait for armory Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Featherias wrote:
Well you can also tell us your stats, like hp, mana, spell hit, spell dmg...so we dont have to wait for armory Wink

and btw,loooads of mages applying Razz
Yes mate,we will let you know as soon as the armory gets back online..
Back to top Go down
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Good morning (well not really I feel terrible it's monday morning ffs, I have to work in couple of min...

The armory was still down this morning so I provide you guys the information tonight even with screenshots if I have to! (Isn't that dedication? XD)

Have a nice working/school day you all!!!!! (I love the sarcasm in this ^^)
Back to top Go down
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:14 am

Hi there guys a quick update about my stats that I'm about to be providing.

My boss told me I need to go to Spa in Europe for work today so I guess I'll be back kinda late Smile I think I'll be able to post my stats at 23pm

thx for understanding...

Sincerely yours

Baetus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:58 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Baetus
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:13 am

<3 age

well u do have a bit low +dmg and stuff.. i rly don't know...u need to improve your gear a bit..farm heroics (as i already said mgt heroic is awesome for mages)
and also a few badge items would rock...
Back to top Go down
Doktorr

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:49 am

I would even go as far as to say that you really need improvement, my gear wasnt exactly great when I joined... but, well the evokersets kinda more PvP oriented than PvE. Some main suggestions: Shoulders are hard to get, MgT normal, delrissa drops ones, but with my luck, I havent gotten them even tho I've run atleast to delrissa 5 or 6 times. Even I use still evokers shoulders. Some heroics you can manage - try to farm them and get loot from those. And well, you can get Spellstrike head and legs, no setbonus tho, but they are still good pieces of equipment.

And there are good choises for waist (tho the one you have is quite nice too, missing the spellhit, but...): belt of blasting (costs reaally lot) and what I use: Girlde of ruination, not as good, but epic and I can manage with it. Bracers.. yours arent the worst, but there area cheap ones, that are better in AH (or has been, havent checked for a while)

Your boot are good, and back aint worst, waist isn't bad, tho there are better craftables.

I fear, and this is just me, you wont be of too much use in raids in current gear.

in compilation my suggestions would be: Try to get spellstrike hood & pants, maybe some good-cheapo bracers, a new chest (robe of crimson order is nice BoE-rare thats cheap, comes with awesome amount of spellhit, nice +dmg but lacks the stats. Another good option is Auchenai Anchorite's Robe with good gems its quite nice)

So, that would be what I have to say, I wont touch your spec, but be aware, the people might want you to respec fire.

Ps. Rottka: How do you exactly think he could do heroic MgT in his current gear? (Just asking, I think I cant do heroic MgT either, tho, I'm a pessimist but still.)

Edit. Adding links to stuff I mentioned...

http://www.wowwiki.com/Auchenai_Anchorite's_Robe
http://www.wowwiki.com/Robe_of_the_Crimson_Order
http://www.wowwiki.com/Spellstrike_Hood
http://www.wowwiki.com/Spellstrike_Pants
http://www.wowwiki.com/Girdle_of_Ruination
http://www.wowwiki.com/Belt_of_Blasting
http://www.wowwiki.com/Crystalweave_Bracers
http://www.wowwiki.com/Bracers_of_Havok
And now, that should be it.
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:20 am

Declined for now.
Please contact us again when you get yourself some better gear.

Until then, I wish you good luck!

~Peace!
Back to top Go down
Filip_sk

Filip_sk

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:37 am

that wasn't me repplying,i never say peace.....
whatever,i let the decision to featherias so...better luck next time mate
Back to top Go down
Baetus the Mage

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:48 pm

:'(

Well thx anyway guys... Maybe one day I'll be good enough to join...

The people I was with in party saw my skillz, and I hope these modern days of warcraft skillz are still important to...

And my gear? I work on it every day... It goes really fast now. I completed sp heroic with guild members of mill... I also did the hero ramps and I'm really dedicated to reach somethign.

Now, I don't want to sound rude or something, but I think you guys just declined a really dedicated guild member.

Sincerely yours

Baetus
Back to top Go down
rottkappchen

rottkappchen

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:33 pm

well i don't mean to sound rude either but ok yeah we need dedication but we r trying to start ssc..so a bit of improvement won't hurt b4 reapplying:)

best wishes
Back to top Go down
Pupil

Pupil

PostSubject: The mage   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:47 am

for my 2 cents worth... i have not looked at his gear nor looked at his star sign .... but i have partied with him adn he is a good mage and fun to be with.

Love Pupil
Back to top Go down
roginy

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:38 am

i think it`s not fair! and some people in guild are strange for me. I think this mage is good and he has high motivation and it`s more important that best gear.
i have bad gear...so WHAT?....kick me for that???...for me wow - for fun and resting. It`s just a game!!! but some people think that they move the world or kings LOOOOOOOL for them. Every player from guild in past had low lvl, then not good gear too.
Back to top Go down
Straeve
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:40 am

nothing positive is going to come from the prolonging of this topic, im locking until such a point where it will be deemed necessary to reopen it, the officers have their reasons for rejecting this application and their decision is final.

Also roginy - we are setting up a serious PvE raiding guild semi hardcore in nature is our aim, as such we want people with that mentality, please bare that in mind.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-mill.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild   Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baetus the Mage applying to join the guild
Page 1 of 1